Saturday, July 31

They don't make them like they used to....

I have officially decided that the creators of Lotro do not make locations, instances, and fights like they used to. Take, for instance, the instance of Ost Elendil in Annuminas:
This is quite possibly one of the prettiest and most regal locations I have ever seen in the game. The strategy for completing the instance is interesting as well, and I can't think of any other place in the game that requires the tactics needed to beat this area. Granted, at level 65 in a level 50 instance, the mobs weren't too much of a challenge, but like several of the old instances, this will all change in the fall when instance scaling is released. I know I am thoroughly going to enjoy running this and all the other old instances, but this time at level 65.

And yes, I know I could run the current instances at their intended level of fifty, but I am too lazy and skeered.

No comments: