Sunday, January 31

HACKS! I CALL HACKS!

So I logged out last night of lotro with a bank account of something approaching nine gold on my main character, Indrabar. For me, this was a major achievement. I was trying to decide how to spend my hard earned wealth and had decided to buy my first Reputation horse from the lovely people of Bree since I had reached Kindred status with them.

Today, however, I log in only to find that Indrabar is only holding 4 gold and 440s. Where did all my money go? I filed a report, but chances are I was hacked. I have changed my password and am now running spybot, just in case. In my defense, I have changed my password and will simply muster my strength to get back out there and earn it all again.

At least I still have all my items. At least I hope I have all my items. I haven't checked my other characters yet. Oh help....

*runs off to check inventory*

No comments: