Thursday, October 10

Fedaykin and the Princess by the Water

I might be a bit jealous.
Oh my gosh it's been so long since we've visited the legacy house. Where to begin?

JC, Sybil, Celandine, and the boy left the longtime home of their ancestors and moved to Paradise Island, where they have made a new, lighter life among the tropics after the incredibly sudden and totally unexpected death of Rian, Fedaykin's father. Seriously, I had no idea, and it took me almost as long as it took Celandine to get over it. They left Warden and Vofura behind, but that's okay. I really can't stand those alien voice clips.  JC bought a home on the top of a hill, and this is the view from their backyard. Life could be worse, I guess.

Fedaykin took to the water like a natural, and he began to flourish in this new environment. He loves the water. I can't keep him away from it. He's constantly thinking about it, wanting to be swimming or boating or just outdoors, near it.

Celandine hasn't had much to say about it, really. She might just be letting him go his own way, letting him find himself after the death of his father.

He's actually a really good kid, he works hard, always helping around the house and always doing his homework. His only fault? Staying out too late. One of the reasons I've already mentioned - I can't keep him out of the water. The other reason? A girl. 

And not just any girl. The girl. The only girl on the island he had any interest in from the beginning. Lilliana Ichtaca, the princess of the island. Literally, she's a princess. Her family is the last vestige of the hereditary monarchs of the island, left over from an era before the island was brought into the fold of whatever vague, amorphous democracy rules the collective cities of the Sims 3 world. I didn't think she would go for him. She's kind of a snob, and I have a feeling the only reason he piqued her interest is the fact that his family, whether they are new to the island or not, is definitely considered old money.


 I hope he ends up with Lilliana. I hope she isn't horrible to him. I hope he is always by the water.


I hope JC never stops being JC






No comments: