Wednesday, May 12

Inescapable death

Well, today, not two days after the death of his wife Hobbit, the patriarch Pepsi Green passed over to the other side. And while working out, no less. Great. Now every time his ghost pops up it'll be in athletic gear. So here is a rather bland shot of their two gravestones, side by side, in death as in life. Or something like that. I don't know. Now I have the possibility of two ghosts. Hooray. Oh, and I tried making more babies to keep the ghosts from coming back, but Richelle and Friday just couldn't seem to get it together.

Speaking of Friday, with the death of his father, Friday is the new head of the Green household, and I am wondering if the family's current stint of prosperity and ease due to hard work and dedication is about to end. Ever since the death of his parents, all Friday has wanted to do is this:



Yes, that is my sim. Jumping around in the sprinkler system. Instead of doing normal things, like sleeping, or taking care of the babies. Oh well. I guess we all unwind in different ways. Also, I don't know why there is no sound. There was sound when it happened. Oh well.

No comments: