Friday, May 14

MORE babies.

If you can't tell, I've been on a bit of a sims3 kick lately, playing my legacy game. I also have this sim I've been trying to kill off for a while, because she is glitched and it makes it impossible for her to do anything. Only problem is, she won't die. I put her in a tiny room, filled with fireplaces and rugs and loads of furniture, then lit all the fire places, and the whole room went up in flames, a massive fiery inferno. What did she do? Oh, she was terrified, but she just stood there, swathed in flames, screaming, but she wouldn't die. Why? Well, after about five attempts to burn her alive and two days of leaving her on the rooftop, something happened.

What? A baby bump? You mean she was pregnant? Oh, well that explains why she wouldn't die. It's strange how I had no qualms about killing her when it was just her, but as soon as I knew she was pregnant, it changed to: "at least let her have the baby."


Which she did. Excuse the lamp. I just had to get a shot of her face. By the way, how do you like my library? It's one of my favorite rooms in the house. Anyway, even as she was going through labor, she was still glitched. Every forty seconds or so she would stop, stand straight up with a zombie-dead expression on her face, and make some weird pose with her arms. Then she would go back to labor. Which lasted forever.

After a while, her ghostly mother-in-law showed back up, I suppose to provide moral support or something. Here is Richelle with the first baby of this pregnancy, a little boy named Wrigley. (No, I am not using traditional names for this sims bout, if you haven't figured it out by now). He also has a twin brother named.... oh I forget what his name is, but it was something very weird and I think it was even two words or something. Rice Cakes. Nine Valleys. Ross Stik. Something like that. I tend to name my sims after things I find on my desk. Hence the others' names of Pepsi, Visa, and so forth. Or what's on my mind, with Hobbit, Aion, Friday, and Sapphire. I told you they were weird names.

No comments: