Friday, March 12

FFXIII - First Impressions

Granted, I know I'm not very far in the game, and technically I've never finished a final fantasy game ever so I don't have much... expertise. But, in the first couple of hours of this game, the only thing I've done is
  1. Watch a cutscene.
  2. Be given the option to save my game. Why? All I did was watch a movie. Oh well, I learned a long time ago never to turn an opportunity to save down, so I save.
  3. Watch another cutscene.
  4. Be told to save again. .... okaaaay? 
  5. Take two steps forward and be told how to kill things. Sort of. I was kind of confused at this point.
  6. Kill the monster. Yay.
  7. Oh. Joy. Another cut scene.
  8. Save.
  9. Rinse, and repeat. About TWENTY DOZEN TIMES.
Gah I hope the whole game isn't like this. I mean, it's gorgeous and all. Fast paced action and loads of fun, but I'm still not really getting the stop and go action. Whatever.

No comments: